- Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
- Visit www.facebook.com/kaziitbd to see how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Shift: Night Job
- Job: Customer/Territory Development
- Job Title: Territory Manager
- Department: Customer/Vendor Development
- Profession: Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Responsible for achieving all the KPI of respective territory
- Main Job Purpose: Development of primary and secondary assigned territory by making our brands available and visible to the consumer through professional management. The Territory Manager will be responsible for optimal implementation of company's activity plan and strategies.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Drive primary and secondary sales in line with the company's growth vision
- Ensure channel growth for the priority categories in priority channels
- Vendor Management - through review and business meeting
- Develop capability of Vendor's field force
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- Drive market development for the nascent categories
- Execution of Trade / Customer marketing action plan in the territory
- Relationship management with the key customers and Vendors
- Design & implement projects on efficiency improvement
- Drive Innovation in the market place
- Drive quality of contribution distribution improvement & productivity.
- Graduation from IBA Dhaka University, North South University, Islamic University of Technology, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology, BRAC University Encouraged to Apply.
- O- Level, A- Level is preferable.
- Good Band Score in IELTS (Minimum 6.0) will get extra advantage.
- The candidate must have a good English when speaking with customers in America and Eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities
- Experience in field sales marketing for 2-3 years in other FMCG, Telco or relevant industry
- Strong market orientation, good communication, analytical and negotiation skills. Strong leadership skills to manage large team, computer proficiency.
- Flexible to working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Transportation facility service
- 2 Festival bonus
- 25% House Rent Extra will be Paid for Nikunja 2 area Housing
- Provident fund
- Gratuity fund
- 30 days of annual leaves, Up to 2 weeks of leave encashment.
- Entertainment & recreational facilities, round the year gaming/creativity competitions and outings
- If you have a 2 to 3 years experience in sales marketing with a BBA/MBA degree and would like to be part of the country’s number one employer, we would like to hear from you.
See the impact, and the career, you could make with us.
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2017
Kazi It Center
Address: House No. – 1/B, Road No.-12, Nikunja – 2, Khilkhat, Dhaka
Business: Outsource Business Process - Web Development - Call Center
We are determined to build Digital Bangladesh