Programme Manager - Healthcare
No. of Vacancies
- To develop the programme based on the existing country strategy;
- Preparation of appropriate project proposal for donor's fund;
- Advocate/ facilitate networking and alliances;
- Minimize programme cost and ensure income from the projects;
- To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Coordinate with health department and administration in all level;
- Effective operation of hospitals and implementation of WASH programme;
- Facilitate PMOs (Project Medical Officer) in implementing the projects effectively and share best practices;
- Ensure congenial working environment (gender sensitivity, child protection etc.);
- Lead the team members in day to day operational strategies/plans;
- Identify training development needs of staff and prepare staff development plan;
- Oversee preparation of monthly action plan and activity reports for hospitals and WASH programme;
- Monitor the progress and take necessary corrective measures;
- Develop Institutional Capacity considering sustainability.
- Represent MABFO in various forum, seminar, workshops;
- Ensure standard operational procedures;
- To ensure that Muslim Aid's mission and vision is pursued through the country programme;
- To promote gender equality, diversity and equal opportunity in leading the field office activities;
- Preparation of budget and track budget expenditure and Variance Report;
- Follow up Audit findings and recommendation;
- Ensure the all projects positions are staffed;
- Conduct proper induction of project staff on plan before posting;
- Conduct staff appraisal and periodic review;
- Guide, coach, mentor, counsel staff;
- Address conflict resolution, problem solving;
- Ensure staff discipline;
- Implement staff training and coordinate with HR.
- Ensure use of programme materials;
- Ensure humanitarian principles;
- To ensure all records are maintained & stored accordingly;
- E = Essential, D = Desirable
- MBBS degree is required (E)
- Preferable is Masters in Public Health (MPH) (D)
5 to 6 year(s)
- E = Essential, D = Desirable
- 5-6 years of professional experience with a minimum 3 years in management level. (E)
- He/she should have experience on hospital management.
- S/he is expected to have demonstrable experience in working closely with the government agencies, MOH&FW and national health system. (E)
- Good Communication skills both in English and Bangla; (E)
- Strong management skills ; (E)
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, e-mail and internet (D)
- Familiarity with internet based software systems (D)
- Hospital management (E)
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh MNCH (D)
- Excellent skills in program planning, coordinating, representing, partnership management, staff management, and report writing.(E)
- Ability to work in and with a diverse team (E)
- Ability to work in tight deadlines (E)
- Ability to motivating staff (E)
- Ability to work independently in high pressure situation (E)
- Ability to deal with multiple partners
- Commitment to Muslim Aid's mission, visions and values (E).
- Commitment to Muslim Aid's ethos (E).
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity (E).
- Hard working and self motivated (E).
BDT 80,000/- (all inclusive)
Any where in Bangladesh
Send your CV to email@example.com
Qualified candidates are requested to send detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to the Manager-Admin & HR, Muslim Aid-UK Bangladesh Field Office, House # 13 (4th floor), Road # 27, Block # J, Banani, Dhaka-1213 with detailed CV including relevant documents. Applicants are requested to write the name of position applied for on top of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview through cell phone/ SMS/ Email. Any persuasion will disqualify candidature. Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline : Apr 29, 2017
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 29, 2017
Muslim AidAddress : House#13 (4th floor), Road-27, Block-J, Banani, Dhaka-1213Web : www.muslimaid.org.bd