Front-end developers with AngularJS and TypeScript expertise
Escenic Asia Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
- As a front-end developer at Escenic, you will be building the next generation of our content creation and management tools together with designers, architects, and back-end developers. Your primary task will be implementing web-based applications using AngularJS, TypeScript, JSON, XML, and RESTful web services, along with other related web technologies.
- In Escenic, you will be a part of a highly skilled, collaborative and professionally curious team of people who are passionate about what they do. We expect the same from you: a can-do attitude, a keen interest in learning new concepts and tools, and the persistence needed to find elegant, scalable, and maintainable solutions to complex challenges.
- You will be working closely with colleagues in various parts of the world, you are expected to thrive in a highly international and multicultural environment where a lot of communication happens via digital channels.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Capability to work in a virtual team and communicate efficiently online
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS and TypeScript
- Experience with JSON, XML, and RESTful web services
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS (SASS/SCSS)
- Ability to write maintainable code
- Familiarity with agile development processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- A challenging job in an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- Friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Possibility to visit Escenic's headquarters in Oslo
- Yearly bonus
- Office transportation/allowance
- Medical insurance
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Annual vacation leave of 20 days
- Breakfast and Lunch at office
- Other benefits as per company policy
Send your CV to email@example.com
If interested, send your CV (as a PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include 'your name applied for Front end Developer R&D' on the subject of your e-mail.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jun 10, 2017
Escenic Asia Ltd.
Business : Escenic Asia Limited is a top quality software development and IT service company in Dhaka, Bangladesh which plays a central role in the development of the world class online publishing CMS named Escenic. We have more than thirty highly-qualified, talented and innovative IT professionals working in a variety of areas all the way from design, implementation, quality assurance and maintenance to the building of fully custom solutions for our customers world wide. In addition to the development of our software we also offer our customers a cloud based SaaS solution built on AWS where we host and care for our customers 24/7. If you are looking for an inspiring environment that will push your skills to the limit and offer you a place to expand your knowledge then look no further. Escenic has something for everyone.