Manager - HR & Admin
Aristo Fashions Ltd
No. of Vacancies
- Look after the complicated labour issues in line with Labour Law 2013 and other govt. regulation as well.
- Look after compliance and buyer audit issues to ensure the satisfaction of potential buyers.
- Assist Welfare team for smooth continuation of their regular activities.
- Maintaining of administrative/other related documents.
- Coordinate when Buyer Representatives or Auditors visit the factory.
- Responsible for ensuring healthy workplace safety, hygiene and environment.
- Preparation of factory floors/working environments in accordance with social compliance standards, CTPAT
- WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX ACCORD & ALLIANCE, C&A & H&M or as per buyer/customer standards and requirements.
- Development of proper systems for maintaining and monitoring of appropriate disciplinary action procedures among staff and workers.
- Preparing and updating all relevant Registers as required by local law and customers code of conduct.
- Any other task assigned by higher authority as and when required,
- Maintain all personal files and carry out monthly cross Check,
- Prepare and carry out orientation program for new employees.
- Establish and maintain effectl~ve working relationships with all staff initiate company activity and make independent decisions affecting all operations.
- Maintain register separately for leave, new employees, insurance, maternity, inter-transfer, show cause warning and discharge.
- Maintain dismiss procedure.
- Responsible for Fire Drill training/ First Aid training/ Rescue training, etc
- Any special assignment provided by the management.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the area(s): Compliance, HR
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality outputs within tight deadlines.
- Excellent people skills, include ng in conflict resolution and team building, problem solving, and negotiations.
- Knowledge of the latest Human Resources management concepts and best practices.
- Strong cultural, Gender and political awareness and sensitivity.
Send your CV to:
Aristo Frashion Ltd. (100% Export Oriented Woven Garments Factory)
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jun 10, 2017