Manager (Training & Development)
Ibn Sina Trust
No. of Vacancies
- To act as over-all supervisor of the Training Wing.
- To prepare the Annual Training Calendar and set schedule for implementation.
- To assess skill gap / training needs assessment (individually/or by line managers).
- To prepare effective Training module as concerned by the proper authority approval.
- To organize Tier wise training programs to train up all categories of Employees.
- To review, design & develop different training manuals, module, materials & hand outs and develop effective tools for monitoring and evaluation of training programs.
- To prepare training budget for the year.
- To assess the Post Training Effectiveness/evaluation as to track and help the appraisal systems of work Force.
- Research and coordinate the implementation of training for newly developed technologies.
- Develop and implement regular course review standards and process for both existing and new training courses.
- Masters or equivalent degree in any subject preferably in HRM with PGDHRM is must.
- Additional Foreign degree or Diploma on Training and Organizational Development (OD) will be given preference.
to 10 year(s)
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- The applicants should have 10 years job experience with minimum 3 years experience in Training & Development of HR as Manager (HR) or equivalent position.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- HRIS, HR Database Management, Performance & Career development, Talent Management and Labor Laws.
- Experience in instructional design and training.
- Having experience in healthcare organization will be given preference.
Any where in Bangladesh
Please follow Instruction
If you are interested, please send your CV along with application mentioning your experience and attach photocopy of all academic & experience certificates and 3 copies of recent passport size color photographs, photocopy of National ID Card, to The Secretary, Ibn Sina Trust. House# 48, Road# 9/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209. Please mention name of the position on envelope and cover letter of the application.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 23, 2017
Ibn Sina Trust
Address : House# 48, Road# 9/A, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209.
Web : www.ibnsinatrust.com
Business : AN ISO 9001: 2000 Certified Health Care Organization