Officer/ Sr. Officer - Admin & HR
Palmal Group of Industries
No. of Vacancies
- To do Day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
- To arrange, conduct & process employees Recruitment & Selection as per set Recruitment & Selection policy & Procedure and ensure that a fair recruitment is followed.
- Prepare attendance report in coordination with the IT Dept.
- To maintain all data records papers in relation to Recruitment & Selection, wages, OT and allowances.
- To maintain the employee's Personal file with all related papers as up-dated.
- Develop strategy to establish appropriate HR processes and practices in the organization as per management's directives to meet the needs of the growing organization, if required.
- To maintain & prepare employee 'Resign List' and 'New Recruitment List' for every running month.
- To Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- To Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- To participate in Opening and Closing as per roaster made by factory Management.
- Motivate, Counsel the staffs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
- Assist & coordinate performance appraisal process & ensure appropriate and effective communication.
- Assist Manager - Admin & HR in all administrative activities of the factory.
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline from any reputed institute.
- PGDHRM will be preferred.
- Any training on HRM, Compliance, Labour Law, Environmental compliance etc. will be added advantage
2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department.
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Compliance.
- Good Knowledge in Computer,MS-Office and IT related areas
Dhaka ,Gazipur ,Narayanganj ,
- Festival bonus,
- Group term life insurance,
- Mobile Ceiling and
- Other admissible benefits as per company policy
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidate may send their detailed C.V with a recent P.P size color photograph mentioning the post on the top of the envelope to the FHRO Department, Palmal Group of Industries, Corporate Head Office, Confidence Tower (16th floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Pragati Sharani, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jun 14, 2017
Palmal Group of Industries
Address : Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (5th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.palmalgarments.com
Business : Knit Garments Manufacture & Exporter.