Manager - Finance & Accounts
No. of Vacancies
- Monitor & Controlling of overall accounting activities.
- Preparation, management & monitoring of Annual project budget.
- Develop & initiate various accounting & financial policies, guidelines, devise monitoring tools, forms & format to ensure compliance of Companies approved polices, guidelines & rules for financial & other transaction.
- Preparing financial statement of individual project for a specific period of time or as desire by Management.
- Review the companies accounting system both at corporate office & works and analyzing as well as calculating risk amount & risk factors.
- Deal with NBR or other financial bodies to resolve disputed issues.
- Deal with Export, Import & LC related matters
- Design & Implement effective management system.
- To keep ready for any other assignment as & when assigned by higher authority.
- Accounting and Financial activities of the corporate company
- CA C.C/ CA Inter/ MBA/ M.Com in Accounting or Finance from any reputed public institution/ university with very good academic track records.
10 to 14 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Should have experience in Accounts, Audit, Cash management, Export/Import, Tax (VAT/CD/IT)
- Should have experience in Group of Companies, Multinational Companies & Govt./ Semi Govt. Companies.
- Sound knowledge about branch accounting system.
Applicants may also send their hard copy of CV to HR Department, Road no-04, House no-15, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 25, 2017
Address : House # 15, Road # 4, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205.
Web : www.orientalgroupbd.com
Business : Oriental group commenced modestly in 1982 in Real Estate business and with prudent entrepreneurship. At present, the group has several number of concerns owned private limited companies and entrepreneurs with a substantial turnover. Oriental has extensively focused on Infrastructure Development and Power Generation businesses through major investment undertakings and significantly contributed to the country`s national economy`s stability through the right business to business strategy. Oriental has assumed the leadership role with its operations in the Infrastructure Development, Real Estate & Construction, Power, Textiles & Garments, Media & Communications sectors. Oriental is the market leader in Real Estate sector over.