Haque Group of Industries
No. of Vacancies
- Position is the head of secretarial and legal functions. Broad responsibilities in compass total responsibilities of legal, contract management, secretarial, food laws, trademarks / IP, litigation, advising management on acquisitions, etc of Bangladesh and other global offices. Position is based out of Dhaka office however; the candidate is expected to travel overseas on business requirements.
- Joint Ventures/ M & A:
- Provide legal support on joint ventures, acquisitions, tie ups on global platform
- Implementation of all applicable laws in Bangladesh and other offices (globally); identify any new compliance needs particularly related to Law of the land applicable to group
- Intellectual Property
- Plan and execute strategy for protection of brand / trade marks in territories where trade mark is already registered
- Collaborate with business team to register trade mark in countries where it is not registered currently
- Secretarial functions:
- Comply with all SEC, DCCI, FBCCI, RJSC, etc guidelines applicable to company / group
- Conduct AGM, Board meetings, committee meetings and liaise with company's directors
- Preparation of agendas, minutes and other relevant documents for statutory meetings
- Comply to all statutory filings and disclosures applicable to company / group in various laws
- Food Laws & Legal Metro logy
- Provide approval of labeling requirements for existing and new products across globe
- Adherence to licensing and nomination from state or central licensing authority for various establishment of the company
- Support functions:
- Ensure preparation of all back up documents for bank loans, credit facilities, financial institutions, etc.
- Finalizing litigation matters and drafting appeals, case papers, plaints, written statements, affidavits, written petitions, appeals for various
- Draft / vet all contracts applicable to various functions including sales, procurement, lease, service level agreements, commercial agreements, tenders, etc.
- Provide advice and counsel to respective functions on legal issues that may arise including contract laws, employment / disciplinary matters, corporate investigations, trade regulations, product liability, privacy, etc.
- Masters in Accounts, FCMA
10 to 14 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Ability to lead legal team and provide strong legal framework across group
- Exposure to British/ US and Bangladesh corporate laws is imperative
- Should have extensively worked/ co-ordinates with overseas counsels on various business matters
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills
online job posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 21, 2017
Haque Group of Industries
Address : HAQUE CENTRE, 37, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani (New) 340, Tejgaon Industrial Area (Old), Dhaka - 1208, Bangladesh
Web : www.haquegroup.com