Manager (Export, Import & Commercial)
No. of Vacancies
- Having knowledge & experience about Proforma Invoice, EXW, FOB, CIF, CFR, CIP etc.
- Good relationship with overseas client.
- Experience of Bank LC & Others terms of payment.
- Consultation of the clients regarding insurances, duties and taxes.
- Monitoring of the shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations.
- Search for possibilities to reduce taxes
- Maintain customer relation and participation in the organization's sales activities.
- Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements.
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of imports and exports.
- Administer all import and export of goods and supervise delivery of all goods and manage distribution of all goods to various geographical locations efficiently.
- Expert in all import and export operations and evaluate all company businesses and provide require classification for same.
- Collaborate with senior management and ensure compliance to all trade regulations and changes and provide training to all company employees for all export-import processes.
- Perform all internal and external audits and perform required prior disclosures for all processes and supervise efficient working of all external agents such as freight forwarders and customer brokers.
- Monitor implementation of all department operations and ensure compliance to all regulations for department and subsidiaries and adhere to all standards for import and export goods and establish all targets and streamline processes to incorporate all government regulations.
- Design all compliance forms and templates and prepare required reports and maintain an efficient import and export classification databases and ensure accuracy in same and ensure compliance to all regulations.
- Assist all companies import and export operations and implement trade agreement programs and maintain internal controls for same.
- Experience between Pre-landing and Post-landing products QC.
- Manage warehouse for ensuring goods & materials in safe.
- Manage shipment properly on demand.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Marketing/International Business/Supply Chain/Finance or any other related field.
At least 3 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Construction, Real Estate, Steel Structure, Agro & Food Product
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Must have literacy in computer, e-mail and software uses
- Hardworking, proactive, self-motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintaining deadlines.
- At best, practical experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies
- Well-developed communicational skills and a customer orientation
- Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxations
- Ability to easily comprehend and organize shipment processes
Online job posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
House-29/A (2nd Floor) Anondo Dhara, Road-11(New), Dhanmondi-R/A, Dhaka-1209
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 20, 2017
Address : House-29/A (2nd Floor) Anondo Dhara, Road-11(New), Dhanmondi-R/A, Dhaka-1209
Web : www.drishtigroupbd.com