No. of Vacancies
- Work closely with the creative team to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client's brief
- Produce sketches or 'storyboards' (television) or 'roughs' or 'scamps' (print) to communicate ideas to the client
- Have an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at
- Pitch ideas to clients
- Guide other members of the creative team
- Visit and assess locations for potential shoots
- A true innovative mind has a third eye to guide others and to see things in unseen ways. Do you see the unseen colors when you close your eyes?
- In the competitive world of creative advertising,the role of an Art Director is considered as the vital part of visualization. Mindtree, a 360 degree communications agency,we need an ART DIRECTOR who knows how to create alternative meaning of every element of life.
- Graduation or post graduation in fine arts
At least 7 year(s)
- Consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts
- The skills and confidence to express ideas
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- The ability to take rejection and criticism and to be able to adapt ideas to clients and colleagues' needs
- The capacity to deal with stress and work well under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines
- An integrated and creative approach to the media and how the media can be used in advertising
- Skills in relevant art and design packages,such as Photoshop,Illustrator and 3D modeling (to get added benefits from the agency)
Online job posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Show your interest by sending your CV along with your portfolio.
A fresher and person not from agency background need not apply.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 22, 2017