Financial Services Technical Coordinator
No. of Vacancies
- Establish a health voucher system to provide health-financing support to urban extreme poor households to access primary health care services;
- Work with the project team to provide inputs into project planning, implementation and monitoring and evaluation;
- Support the project to capture best practices and learning and utilize those in the current project aiming for positive changes in the lives of beneficiaries;
- Pilot and develop successful example of public private partnership to ensure sustainability of urban health care services;
- Engage private sector to provide support urban extreme poor to access health services;
- Initiate and develop a community support mechanism for urban extreme poor to access health care services based on the learning from Concern's project and others;
- Contribute to the process of implementing quality of the project by ensure that the CHS standard of accountability is conceptualized and effectively implemented throughout the organization, and at the country programme level.
- Job Description: Click here to download
- Masters in Finance/ MBA, Masters in Financial Management System
to 7 year(s)
- At least 7 years progressively responsible work experience in the area of financial programme planning, design and implementation of health financing/health voucher scheme, experience in working with the extreme poor in urban context, Micro -Insurance Scheme management, implementation, monitoring and capacity building;
- Technical knowledge on financial policy, Micro-Insurance and interventions;
- Experience in working with partner NGOs and government institutions
As per organization`s policy
- As per organization`s policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 15, 2018
Address : House # 15 SW (D), Road # 07, Gulshan-01, Dhaka -1212.
Web : www.concern.net
Business : Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world`s poorest countries. With its head quarter in Ireland, Concern has been working in Bangladesh since 1972.