Head of Accounts & Finance
No. of Vacancies
- Prepare and control annual financial budget in align with business objectives.
- Design and implement effective cost controlling on all financial aspects within the approved budget.
- Monitor the expiry/renewal of the investment by the bank/financial institution.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Ensure that the company complies with all financial legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and monitor the adequacy of procedures to ensure compliance with VAT and other taxation Regulations and to take preventative action to avoid penalties and interest charges.
- Organize the cost and financial data for internal and external matters which should meet the requirements of Accounting International Principals auditors and government agencies.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor monthly accounts including prepayments, accruals, variance analysis and ensure necessary reconciliation thereof.
- Prepare statutory financial statements in conformity with local and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standard (IAS).
- Monitor factory accounts including analysis of inventory and it's variances to improvement of internal control.
- Prepare Project Feasibility Report by scheming ROI and corresponding with bank for availing investment facilities for arranging of fund sourcing, when it requires.
- Ensure safety, security and secrecy of the financial and any other valuable documents of the company and construct control systems on it.
- CA/ ACCA / CMA / CFA qualified
to 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- At least 10 years of which 5 years post qualification experience.
- Should have excellent analytical skill and strong personality to plan, control, supervise and organize the departmental activities
- Sound knowledge on VAT / Income Tax and Auditing
- Knowledge on Costing within a production/manufacturing environment with profitability
- Optimum level of integrity
- Well versed in MS Office package and knowledge on accounting software
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 15, 2018
Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area
Web : runnerbd.com