Manager, Air Freight
No. of Vacancies
- Booking of air freight P/E &Pet shipment.
- Prepare of Airway bill.
- Follow-up & online tracking of Shipment.
- Preparation of monthly sales report.
- Attend Pre-Move pet survey.
- Close monitoring with export department for day to day shipment.
- Keeping close contact with all airlines.
- Time to time visit airport cargo village to supervise the loading.
- Time to time visit respective airlines.
- Keeping close contact with our valued customer such as American Embassy, British High commission, Chevron, Canadian high commission.
- Making decision for smooth enlistment of shipment.
- Providing quotation to our commercial Department.
- Every day meeting with commercial department.
- Bachelor Degree from any reputed educational institution
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Making liaison with all Airlines.
- Negotiation & Presentation skills.
- Fluency both writing & oral communication in Bangla and English is essential.
- Computer knowledge, MS-office is required.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration and benefits package with an opportunity to excellent career growth.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 14, 2018
Business : HOMEBOUND is the leading logistics service provider in Bangladesh, and the only ISO 9001:2008 certified organization in this industry. Its business is primarily centered at Global Relocations but offers a host of other support services which include Customs Clearance, Air/Sea and Multimodal Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, Project logistics and Records Management.
With over 40 years experience in the international and domestic service in this trade, HOMEBOUND is always prepared to meet the challenges and opportunities of the new millennium. Our experience supported by our knowledge gained over the past forty years, guarantees, safe & effective services for the peoples needs.