Swadesh BD International Limited
No. of Vacancies
- Evaluating the nutritional value, color, flavor and texture of food
- Testing food samples for particular types of molds, yeast and bacteria that may be harmful
- Inspect food processing areas to ensure compliance with government regulations and standards for sanitation, safety, quality, and waste management standards.
- Exploring alternative manufacturing methods
- Producing new food products
- Working closely with other food production staff including microbiologists, engineers, packaging specialists and buyers
- Establishing low-cost wholesale food production methods
- Investigating and setting standards for safety and quality
- Check raw ingredients for maturity or stability for processing and finished products for safety, quality, and nutritional value.
- Confer with process engineers, plant operators, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems in product development.
- Develop new or improved ways of preserving, processing, packaging, storing, and delivering foods, using knowledge of chemistry, microbiology, and other sciences.
- Evaluate food processing and storage operations and assist in the development of quality assurance programs for such operations.
- Search for substitutes for harmful or undesirable additives, such as nitrites.
- Stay up-to-date on new regulations and current events regarding food science by reviewing scientific literature.
- Study methods to improve aspects of foods, such as chemical composition, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, and convenience.
- Study the structure and composition of food or the changes foods undergo in storage and processing.
- Test new products for flavor, texture, color, nutritional content, and adherence to government and industry standards.
- Develop new food items for production, based on consumer feedback.
- Demonstrate products to clients.
- Develop food standards and production specifications, safety and sanitary regulations, and waste management and water supply specifications.
- Conducting research and analyzing food chemistry in order to improve quality of food and beverages
- Studying various effects of processing and preservation of food
- Performing and supervising performance of the workers
- Conducting tests in order to control the quality of food processing
- Checking raw ingredients used in food products to check stability
- Developing new food items as per the feedback of the consumer
- B.Sc. Honours in Food and Nutrition from any reputed Public University
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 24 to 40 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Food processing & production in reputed foreign & local Food industries.
- Must have excellent analytical skills
- Needs to have good knowledge about food processing
- Knowledge of application of various sciences on food
- Excellent communication skill
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly with regard to health, safety and hygiene
Online job posting
Address : Concord Grand Majestic, Flat - 10/B, House - 316/B , Road - 27, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.Web : www.swadeshbd.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 05, 2018
Swadesh BD International Limited
Address : Concord Grand Majestic, Flat - 10/B, House - 316/B , Road - 27, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
Web : www.swadeshbd.com
Business : Information of Sister of Concern:
PHARBEST PHARMACEUTICAL INC.
14 Engineers Lane
Farmingdale, New York 11735
Toll free number: 1-866-562-2756
DUMONT PHARMACY SUPERMARKET:
One Stop Shopping for all Your Basic Needs
364 Junius St, Brooklyn, NY 11212