Customer Care Executive
Dhaka Eye Care Hospital
No. of Vacancies
- Receive patients phone call &make call to the Patient, answer queries and make appointment ultimately able to achieve daily patients target*Manage patient's complaints and concern in an efficient and timely manner*Perform multitasking job duties in under pressure*Collect patients feedback*Must be a team player* Tele Marketing *Coordinates the front desk team, organizing its work and schedules *Ability to ensure patients satisfaction *To work managing daily billing and payments.*Maintain neat &Clean Front Desk and OPD area at all times and greet all patients with courtesy . *Always participating in service training program, skilled in OPD, IPD, Investigation ,follow up call.
- • Provide accurate counseling direct & over the phone.
- • Meet & Greet clients make and receive phone calls.
- • Assist in administering and executing all the official activities.
- • Prepare necessary documents, fill out forms, and maintain files and records.
- • Receive and reply emails, carry out marketing and promotions via online.
- • Necessary training will be provided.
- • Visa Assistance
- • Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
- • Managing the daily growth oriented running of the call center
- • Liaising with Asstt Manager, Manger, In-Charge, to gather information and resolve issues
- • Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of hospital developments and involvement in competitor activities networks
- • Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance to the patients
- • Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- • Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the hospital products and preparing reports
- • Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquirers in a very effective & smooth way.
- • Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- • Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- • Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- • Improving performance by raising efficiency of the total Team
- • Graduated from any reputed University. 2/5 years working Experience as Customer Care Officer in any leading Hospital or Marketing Officer in Hospital or Pharmaceutical Company may be preferred, Preferably for Diploma in MATS
2 to 5 year(s)
- Age 18 to 25 year(s)
- • Age 18 to 25 year(s)
- • Both male or female are allowed to apply ,preference may be given to female candidate
- • The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- • Online (web/e-mail) Support,
- • Patient Care Service..
- • Smart and styles
- • Able to work under pressure/Able to lead Team/Sincere
- • Living in Uttara will be preferable
- • Must have good command over English and proficiency in using Computer and Internet (MS Word, Excel, typing, emailing, researching etc.).
- • Must have excellent phone manners and a lot of patience.
- • Able to work under minimum supervision.
- • Must have a 'Can Do Attitude'.
- • Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Online job posting
CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 09, 2018
Dhaka Eye Care Hospital
Address : House-32, Rabindra Sarani, Sector-7; Uttara, Dhaka
Web : www.dhakaeyecarehospital.org