IT Executive/ Sr. IT Executive
Dhaka Eye Care Hospital
No. of Vacancies
- *Competitive position, Document and analyze required information and data to build and offer best suited solution for the clients*Data entry, maintaining and report preparing in MS Excel, Word and Power point , To prepare Scientific / Medical Face book post for routine posting, to reach at highest level of website in SEO , to be engaged in continuous work support of hospital you tube on line, e-mkt, increased hospital Facebook liking *Daily assigned tasks as per management instruction. *Basic knowledge about Computer Hardware, LAN. *Scan and edit documents / pictures in Photoshop & Illustrator. *Installing and upgrading the oracle server and application tools. *Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system. *Creating primary database storage structures (table spaces) after application developers have designed applications. *Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers, Enrolling users and maintaining system security, ensuring compliance with your oracle license agreement.*Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.*Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database.*Planning for backup and recovery of database information.*Maintaining archived data on tape, *Backing up and restoring the database, contacting oracle cooperation for technical support. *Manage and update IT inventory, Documentation and monthly report to the Senior.*Configure, implement and support of the network, LAN/WAN infrastructure and users of the group.*CCTV & Bio-metrics attendance system server and software deploy, monitoring & troubleshooting.*Participate suggest and develop proposed solution to automate business processes.
- Min. Diploma, Max.Bachelor in any Discipline from govt. or private Institution with good educational records
3 to 6 year(s)
- • Age 22 to 28 year(s)
- • excellent computer operating skills, Concepts of networking and internet ,IT system management, solid Microsoft office skills are including Word, Excel, & Access and minimum 3/ 6 years working experience as 'Senior IT Executive' in any World class Hospital or Leading Eye Hospital or Pharmaceutical Company or any private University. Without job experience need not apply or attend the Walk-In Interview.
- • Expert in windows server, Microsoft Exchange, AD server, Skype For Business, Virtualization etc.
- • Should have Strong Knowledge on network security,Configuration&Implementation,Network&Hardware Support, Need to know windows and MAC, Microsoft Outlook (mail,calendar,contact etc.),office 365,one drive, integrate office 365 and AD, migrate exchange server
- • Certification Course on computer/Networking from a Govt. Approved Institute will be an added advantage.
- • Course must be fully complete. Ongoing or incomplete Diploma/Degree will not be accepted.
- • Candidate must not have any plan for higher education in next two year.
- • Good knowledge on computer Hardware,Networking,Internet,Operating systems (Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista,7) & Application Software (Email Clients, Browsers, MS Office etc.) installation, operation, maintenance, removal etc.
- • *MCP, and experience of office 365 deployments will be added advantage. *Knowledge on MIS /UML / MS office will be viewed as additional qualification.*High speed typing in Bangla and English.*Proactive, self-motivated and self-started with a positive attitude.*Should have eligibility to work under pressure, Good communication skill *Ability to work individually as well as a team member with good communication skills, leadership skills, quick-learning abilities, interpersonal skills and self-motivation
Online job posting
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 09, 2018
Dhaka Eye Care Hospital
Address : House-32, Rabindra Sarani, Sector-7; Uttara, Dhaka
Web : www.dhakaeyecarehospital.org