No. of Vacancies
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes and fulfill clients requirements before elapsed 75 % of contract period
- Follow up and coordinate with recruitment agencies& Suggest proper Tools for approaching the right caliber candidates
- Reports weekly update (Micro, Bulk, Target ...etc.)And when required to management
- for progress and further instructions.
- Maintaining data on candidate responses, interviews arranged and successful outcomes
- Ensuring the new recruitment and assessment process builds upon best practice
- Must have in depth knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, and other relevant software packages.
- Develop and drive hiring strategies and initiatives across the organization to ensure that the recruitment needs of the business are met
- Working with local and global recruitment teams to continuously identify innovative ways of attracting and retaining the best talent
- Establish strong professional links with third parties such as recruitment agencies
- Responsible for data entry and ensuring that the sourcing database is up to date.
- Oversee the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, offer, acceptance and turn downs.
- Responsible for all coordination between organizations and clients for all related supplying issues
- Develop relative recruitment materials & continuously benchmark best practice for selection and recruitment processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Division Head.
- Ensures that ERP system is fully updated.
- Works with the planning department to ensure visa availability and proper utilization.
- Work with the customer care team to understand client needs and proper execution of the strategy properly.
- Assists applicants in applying for appropriate positions, matching skills and experience to available positions.
- Reviews applications and related documents, as assigned, to determine individual qualifications.
- Coordinate with LS to Arranges accommodations and pick up as per Supply KPI.
- To make sure that handover needs to be done by LS within 5 days of arrival.
- Coordinate with Travel Coordinator for ticket issuance of new joiners arriving through supply dep't.
- To make timely statistical report.
- Awareness of all reputed companies belongs to HORECA.
- Sending HORECA's company details to CBD for sales growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management and or related field.
- Master Degree in Business Administration.
2 to 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 34 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge in MS office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in recruitment practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of KSA rules and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of Overseas Agencies and relevant local labor law.
- Ability to read, speak and write in the English & Arabic languages in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain accurate personnel records and prepare routine reports
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and regulations pertaining to assigned functions
- Accurately perform arithmetic calculations
Online job posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 20, 2018
Address : 165 DIT Extn. Road, Fakirapool, Dhaka
Web : www.satbd.com