Interested candidates must submit the following:
1. Eligible offerors are required to complete and submit the offer form AID 302-3, "Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracts," available at http://www.usaid.gov/forms.
2. A cover letter of no more than 2 pages that demonstrates how the candidates' qualifications meet the work requirements and a statement certifying the date and length of time for which the candidate is available for the position.
3. A curriculum vitae (CV) which describes education and career experiences and achievements. In order to fully evaluate your application, your CV must include:
a. Paid and non-paid experience, job title, location(s), dates held (month/year), and hours worked per week for each position. Dates (month/year) and locations for all field experience must also be detailed. Any experience that does not include dates (month/year), locations, and hours per week will not be counted towards meeting the solicitation requirements.
b. Specific duties performed that fully detail the level and complexity of the work.
c. Education and any other qualifications including job-related training courses, job-related skills, or job-related honors, awards or accomplishments.
4. Names, contact numbers, and e-mail addresses of three professional references from individuals who are not family members or relatives;
5. A passport size photograph (taken within six months), a copy of Passport or Voter ID or Driver's License and copy of educational or trade school certificate as required
WHERE TO APPLY:
Applicants must submit the full application package either by regular mail (postal service) or deliver by hand to the South barrier of the U.S. Embassy to be considered. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
Applications must be addressed to:
Human Resources Office
Address: Embassy of the United States of America
Madani Avenue, Baridhara
Dhaka - 1212
To ensure consideration of offers for the intended position, Offerors must prominently reference the Solicitation number in the offer submission.
By submitting your application materials, you certify that all of the information on and attached to the application is true, correct, complete, and made in good faith. You agree to allow all information on and attached to the application to be investigated. False or fraudulent information on or attached to your application may result in you being eliminated from consideration for this position, or being terminated after award, and may be punishable by fine or imprisonment.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Additionally, only candidates that are interviewed will be notified if the position is filled.
LIST OF REQUIRED FORMS FOR PSC HIRES
Once the CO informs the successful Offeror about being selected for a contract award, the CO will provide the successful Offeror instructions about how to complete and submit the following form.
1. Application for Security Certification, US Embassy Dhaka
The above form shall be completed only upon the advice of the Contracting Officer that a candidate is the successful candidate for the job. Do not submit this form with your application.
USAID REGULATIONS, POLICIES AND CONTRACT CLAUSESPERTAINING TO PSCs
USAID regulations and policies governing USPSC awards are available at these sources:
1. USAID Acquisition Regulation (AIDAR), Appendix J, 'Direct USAID Contracts With a Cooperating Country National and With a Third Country National for Personal Services Abroad.' Including contract clause "General Provisions," available at https://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1868/aidar_0.pdf.
2. Contract Cover Page form AID 309-1 available at https://www.usaid.gov/forms.
3. Acquisition and Assistance Policy Directives/Contract Information Bulletins (AAPDs/CIBs) for Personal Services Contracts with Individuals available at http://www.usaid.gov/work-usaid/aapds-cibs.
4. CIBs and AAPDs contain changes to USAID policy and General Provisions in USAID regulations and contracts. Please refer to the following link to determine which CIBs and AAPDs apply to this contract: http://www.usaid.gov/work-usaid/aapds-cibs
5. Ethical Conduct. By the acceptance of a USAID personal services contract as an individual, the contractor will be acknowledging receipt of the "Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch," available from the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, in accordance with General Provision 2 and 5 CFR 2635. See https://www.oge.gov/web/oge.nsf/OGE%20Regulations.
USAID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All qualified candidates will be considered regardless of age, race, color, sex, creed, national origin, lawful political affiliation, non-disqualifying handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, affiliation with an employee organization, or other non-merit factor. Management may consider the following when determining successful candidacy: nepotism, conflicts of interest, budget, and residency status.
Point of Contact
Ismat Zerin, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT send applications to this email address. For mailbox to send application, see section IV of this solicitation.
Address : US Embassy, Baridhara, Dhaka
Web : www.usaid.gov/bd
Business : The largest US agency in the US Embassy, Dhaka, Bangladesh