Officer/ Sr. Officer (Purchase)
A leading Conglomerate
No. of Vacancies
- Ensure availability of materials, machinery, spares and consumables as per the needs of the Readymade garment factory, spinning mills & Cosmetics or any FMCG factory timely and effectively.
- Define Lead Time, EOQ and minimum stock levels and plan purchases accordingly.
- Maintain right quantity of inventory which will lead to maximizing savings without hampering production schedules.
- Continuously evaluate performance of suppliers and maintain eligible list of reputed and capable suppliers who do ethical business.
- Establish and maintain high standards of relationships with suppliers for the most cost-effectiveness and favorable service.
- Maintain proper follow-up of indents up to the end and report the status weekly.
- Minimum graduation in any discipline
4 to 6 year(s)
- Age 26 to 32 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Candidates must have to be experienced in garments industry, spinning mills & FMCG industry
- Negotiation skill & analytical skill are highly preferable
- Able to bring a new dimension to procurement activities.
- Fully conversant with modern procurement and purchasing techniques.
- As per the company's existing policy
Online job posting
Please do not Apply unnecessary if you are not experienced in relevant field.
It's mandatory to have working experience in garments sector, spinning mills & FMCG company
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 20, 2018