Zenith Int'l School
No. of Vacancies
- To serve as the chief administrator of a school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
- Conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
- Maintains inter-school system communication and seeks assistance from central office staff to improve performance. The principal maintains good relationships with students, staff and parents. The principal complies with established lines of authority.
- Orients and assists new staff and new students and provides opportunities for their input in the school program.
- Manages, directs, and maintains records on the materials, supplies and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine. The principal involves the staff in determining priorities for instructional purposes.
- Must have good hand writing and Drawing Capabilities.
- Monitoring the collection and expenses.
- Ability to recruit teachers and staff independently.
At least 5 year(s)
Online job posting
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 29, 2018