Sr. Manager / Manager - Talent Acquisition (Corporate Office)
No. of Vacancies
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- To continually assess and evaluate manpower planning.
- Ensure appropriate recruitment action plan to support talent sourcing. Manage the recruiting process to attract and hire qualified candidates for position vacancies within the company.
- Maintaining DATA BANK of Potential Candidate in different discipline.
- Any other work as per requirement of the organization.
- MBA (HRM)/ Masters in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Human Resources Management.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Proven experience as talent acquisition responsible
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Good command in Computer operating, especially MS word, Excel, Power point, office outlook, Internet & Accounts Software.
Online Job Posting
CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 01, 2018
Address : Eelegant Group, AJ Heights, CHA-72/1/D, Progoti Shoroni, Uttar Badda, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.elegant.com.bd and www.abintafoundation.org
Business : Garments, Washing Plant, Accessories & Construction.