Deputy Manager, Product Development & Regulatory Affairs
No. of Vacancies
- To arrange registration of new molecules based on business need.
- To search for alternative suppliers.
- To organize registration activities:
- Dossier and sample collection from principal company.
- Dossier and sample preparation for export business.
- Application preparation & submission to PPW (Plant Protection Wings) for new brand registration.
- To organize chemical test with PPW (Plant Protection Wings):
- Persuasion Pesticide Technical Advisory Sub-committee (PTASC) for field trail permission and Registration Approval, Recommendation of any urgent issue for business.
- To receive new registration certificate from PPW (Plant Protection Wings).
- To receive new license from PPW (Plant Protection Wings): Wholesale, Import, Formulation, Repack, Advertisement
- To organize label approval and label extension.
- To organize the process of change case i.e. brand, registration holder contact, source.
- To organize registration transfer, renewal of registration certificate, renewal of licenses.
- To organize field trial for target crop with target pest for registration and label extension purpose and Comparative study of product by field trial.
- To obtain environment clearance for new product registration from Department of Environment.
- To obtain Duty exemption certificate for all technical items (14) from Plant Protection Wing, Department of Agricultural Extension, Ministry of Agriculture to release for formulation from custom.
- To visit and relationship development with concern research/ institution i.e. PPW, DAE, BARC, NBR, BCPA, Ministry, Research institute etc. and correspond with regulatory body, Research organization, principal & customers.
- To prepare budget for product development & regulatory affairs.
- To follow ISO 9001 policies, procedure and instructions.
- To perform any other job assigned by Superior.
- M.Sc. from any public university or M.Sc. / B.Sc. in Agricultural Science.
2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
- Having good communication and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with extensive travelling
- Ability to work in difficult environment
- Having good interpersonal skill
- Positive attitude
- Selling Skill
- Self motivated
- High integrity & Value
Competitive salary will be offered
- Professional working environment.
- Performance based career progression.
- Other long term and short term benefits as per company policy.
Online Job Posting
Address : ACI Centre, 245 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208Web : www.aci-bd.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 17, 2018
Address : ACI Centre, 245 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208
Web : www.aci-bd.com