Student Counselor (UK/USA/Canada)
No. of Vacancies
- Counseling Students
- Organize the documents and send to respective universities
- Visa Lodgment and all related works
- Assist students for their whole admissions procedure
- Remain regularly updated with latest information
- Lodge the file for student visa
- Applicant must be updated with all new changes for UK/USA/Canada student visa and should also have enough experience to lodge the entire application.
- UK specialization will be regarded as an added advantage
- Applicant should have a minimum Bachelor degree from any reputed University
2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 28 to 40 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Education, Counseling
- Ability to work in a Team.
- Positive approach towards other team member.
- Can work under pressure.
- Can work independently, proactively and under minimal supervision
- Good Communication Skill.
- Must have related work experience. Strong reference should be provided (that will be verified)
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 05, 2018
Business : PFEC Global provides in-depth services and guidelines from the beginning to the end of the study process. It started operation in 2006 starting from Melbourne (Onshore Office) and later we established our branch/Offshore offices in Bangladesh (Dhaka and Chittagong) through our professional commitment, hard-work, constant success and good team work. Also we started our Sydney office around a year back. Right now PFEC is representing more than 79 provider including reputed Universities, Tafe, Colleges, VET and Schools across the world.
We have launched a new IELTS Centre where different batches will be conducting to help students to gain good bands in IELTS Examinations.