Principal, Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College
No. of Vacancies
- To run the college smoothly and ensure quality education and academic environment,
- To conduct classes, examinations, academic and Governing Body meetings,
- To oversee activities and performance of the teachers and other staff of the college,
- To carryout admission process of students and other regulatory activities of the college,
- To entertain inspection teams of MoHFW, BMDC and University with required documents and information.
- MBBS with MPhil, FCPS, MD, MS or equivalent degree with teaching and administrative experiences conforming to BMDC criteria.
- Job Location : Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College, South Keraniganj, Dhaka.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age At most 65 year(s)
- Experience as Principal or, 10 years experience as professor in undergraduate medical colleges (govt./private).
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and analytical skills in English with basic computer knowledge.
Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBSaccount.
Interested professors are requested to email CV, colour photo and cover letter to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Director, Medical Colleges, Ad-din Foundation, 2 Bara Maghbazar, Dhaka. The CV should highlight academic qualifications, publications, experience, age, expected salary, address with cell no.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 14, 2018
Address : 2 Bara Mogbazar, Dhaka - 1217. Phone: 9353391-3
Business : A unit of Ad-din Welfare Foundation