Officer, Quality Control
Ayesha Abed Foundation
No. of Vacancies
- Providing strong leadership to the staffs, ensuring high morale, team work and good employee relations.
- Develop process and systems to ensure products quality.
- Closely work with the production team and provide the guidance to ensure production quality.
- Ensure quality of raw materials and accessories before production.
- Ensure products quality checking by process quality control.
- Identify the alteration and rejection, analyzes root cause and take corrective actions for rectification.
- Establish strong quality control team through on the job training by following quality SOP, tools and techniques.
- Ensure record maintaining and provide the quality control report to the supervisor.
- Post Graduate/ Graduate from any reputed university
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Knowledge about quality assurance (process and finish quality), 1SO-9000, QMS, TQM, 5S.
- Knowledge about textile and garments production process (fabrics inspection, 4-point system, JC-Penney QC system, 7-pcs Inspection system, cutting, washing-color bleeding etc.) and planning.
- Must have good communication, decision making and problem solving skill, analytical ability and preparing statistical data chart for QC and provide corrective action plan (CAP).
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Bonus etc
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Division, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to email@example.com writing 'Application for Officer, Quality Control' at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 24, 2018
Ayesha Abed FoundationAddress : Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208Web : www.aarong.comBusiness : Aarong is one of the largest social enterprises of BRAC established in 1978 as retail chain that is making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities. Aarong offers a fair price to the rural suppliers and artisans while introducing the products to urban markets where both demand and consumers` willingness to pay the highest. Today, Aarong has transformed into a high surplus generating enterprise, operating as one of the largest lifestyle retailers in Bangladesh.