Project Manager/ Deputy Project Manager
Shanta Holdings Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
- Assist with MEP design and reviews of all capital projects including HVAC design;
- Assist with all capital projects in design and construction;
- Assist with all capital projects regarding MEP permit review process, including the review and response to agency comments;
- Develop detail MEP engineering related scope of work for all capital projects;
- Review and comment on all MEP engineering related work performed by engineering consultants;
- Conduct site inspections to ensure adherence to engineering standards and specifications;
- Support construction contractor and provide MEP engineering related support, review and coordination to ensure that the quality expectation are properly met during construction;
- Prepare BOQ of all MEP items like HVAC, Sanitary & Plumbing, Fire Protection & Detection, Basement Ventilation, Sub-station, Generator, Lift etc.
- Prepare as-built drawing for all MEP items.
- Preparation of EME construction work schedule
- Budgetary cost of EME items
- Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards;
- Develop highly complex engineering studies, plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents, and performance assessments as required;
- Recommend alternative engineering solutions to management to meet the school district's needs;
- Design, develop, modify and evaluate systems, processes, or facilities to support the capital improvement projects objectives;
- Review all project MEP field reports on a monthly basis;
- Coordinate with office staff, consultants, contractors and other personnel; and
- Any additional tasks identified by your supervisor.
- This job description sets out the duties of the post at the time it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and cannot of themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the post.
- Bachelors of Science/Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering from any reputed public/private University. (Preferable - BUET, CUET, KUET, RUET, IUT, AUST etc.)
6 to 10 year(s)
- Above 6-10 years' experience in the relevant field.
- Has to possess decent knowledge on basic design, supervision, installation and commissioning work of HVAC, Lift, Fire Protection & Detection, Pump, Sub-station & Generator in construction.
- Having in depth knowledge regarding mechanical and electrical works at construction site.
Any where in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
E-Mail your CV mentioning name of the position applied for along with a recent passport size photograph attached with the CV at m or post at Head of HR, Shanta Holdings Ltd, Shanta Western Tower, Level 10, 186 Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sarak, Tejgaon, Dhaka 1208 .
Note: Please state the position you are applying for as the subject of the e-mail and attach your CV in either doc/PDF format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 04, 2018