AG Automobiles Limited
No. of Vacancies
- 1. Perform the test drive with the customer to confirm/clarify the problems, if required.
- 2. Allocating technicians for repair orders as per their individual performance.
- 3. Communicate with SA about the additional work to be done or if repairs cannot be completed with the promised time.
- 4. Taking over & carrying out repeat.
- 5. Coaching/Training/Mentoring technician proper diagnosing and standard processors of each & every repair to improve quality of work.
- 6. Implementation of the process to reach to the target work efficiency and productivity during the service operation.
- 7. Establishing and maintaining the workshop team sprit and motivation.
- 8. Impalement with new repair technical knowledge via in house training.
- 9. Offering the coaching with technical know-how for the technician.
- 10. Supervising the whole workshop area in matters of appearance and professionalism.
- 11. Ensuring team work with right tools and equipment.
- 12. Coaching/Training/Mentoring technician on safety tools and equipment usages.
- 13. Controlling the state of equipment conditions and ensuring to keep all necessary tools recommended by principle.
- 14. Aligning jobs to skill sets within team.
- 15. Ensure that the technicians carry out the jobs within the allotted time.
- 16. Ensure the most effective use of available time and equipment.
- 17. Ensure all pre-orders are approved and obtains customer approval for all additional work.
- 18. Recommend warranty jobs for the approval of either Service Manager, Workshop Manager.
- 19. In absence of both Managers, approval can be obtained by the Warranty Supervisor.
- 20. Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions, and supervises the correct tagging and storage of warranty parts.
- 21. Ensure all required information on each job card for each job is properly maintained.
- 22. Establish and implement processes for ensuring the quality of repairs and minimizing repeated repairs.
- 23. Monitoring and ensuring proper time clocking.
- 24. Service campaign handling and follow up of response rate.
- 25. Monitoring of the repair documentation to ensure that service is completed and additional work and authorization is noted.
- 26. Reviewed time to time.
- 27. Supporting Higher Management on:
- 28. Complying of service workshop environmental and legal conditions.
- 29. Developing the after sales strategies and tools to increase the customer loyalty.
- 30. Implementation of working uniform and appearance for service personnel.
- 31. Establishing and implementing processes to keep the good relationship with service customers to encourage satisfaction and loyalty.
- 32. Monthly service and parts KPI reporting.
- 33. Regular reviewing of goal achievement and monitoring the effect of special aftersales programs.
- 34. Supporting Aftersales team on:
- 35. Creating monthly warranty report for Management.
- 36. Warranty and goodwill claim handling and processing.
- 37. Service campaign handling and follow up of response rates.
- 38. Update and follow up principle latest information for warranty repairs.
- 39. Performs DDB checkup and recommend the customer additional services.
- 40. Advising customers concerning the vehicle repair and maintenance.
- 41. Providing customers the accurate written cost estimations for the labor and parts charges and estimated time/date for the car delivery.
- 42. Ensuring that the daily technicians time in invoiced.
- 43. Follow up of repair progresses and assuring the receipt of the proper authorization before any additional repair is performed.
- 44. Monitoring of the repair documentation to ensure that service is completed and additional work and authorization is noted.
- 45. Supporting Technicians:
- 46. Diagnosis of incoming cars and defining faults and use the adequate repair methods and tools.
- 47. Perform the repair works which are in line with principles repair instructions and manufacturers standards.
- 48. Recording of all repair operations done on the repair order.
- B.Sc in Automobile Engineering is preferable
9 to 10 year(s)
- Age 32 to 40 year(s)
- Age 32 to 40 year(s)
- Able to lead team independently
- Please Don't apply if you can not fulfill the requirements.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 29, 2018