EO, Compliance Department
Bank Asia Limited
No. of Vacancies
- Receive Audit and Inspection Reports from the Audit and Inspection Unit and Bangladesh Bank.
- Ensure that the compliance with the audit and inspection report/Bangladesh Bank inspection report is received from the Branches/Divisions/Departments within the scheduled time.
- Review the compliance report after receiving from the Branches/Divisions/Departments and furnish/incorporate comments of ICCD and prepare a summary on the non-complied issues.
- Correspondence with the Branches/Divisions/Departments for follow up and compliance.
- Prepare the compliance report to be submitted Bangladesh Bank within the stipulated date.
- 2-10 years working experience including audit and inspections in reputed Foreign or Local Bank with expertise in General Banking, Credit Operation and Foreign Trade.
- Candidates must have IT related knowledge and ability to operate Core Banking Software (CBS).
- Additional Job Requirements:
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the regulatory issues of Bangladesh Bank, National Board of Revenue, Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission, Registrar of Joint Stock Companies, Ministry of Finance etc.
- Ability to identify the key risk areas of banking operations and conduct audit, monitoring and compliance on the basis of that.
- Ability to think beyond the day to day operating procedures to identify potential risks of fraud and forgery in the banking operations.
- Ability to manage workload in an organized way to complete the audit/compliance/monitoring work in a fixed timeframe with maximum output.
- For highly deserving candidates, conditions and requirements mentioned above may be relaxed.
Any where in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Deadline : Feb 15, 2018
Bank Asia LimitedBusiness : Bank